- 4 YEARS OF AGE – My Mommy can do anything!
- 8 YEARS OF AGE – My Mom knows a lot! A whole lot!
- 12 YEARS OF AGE – My Mother doesn’t really know quite everything.
- 14 YEARS OF AGE – Naturally, Mother doesn’t know that, either..
- 16 YEARS OF AGE – Mother? She’s hopelessly old-fashioned.
- 18 YEARS OF AGE – That old woman? She’s way out of date!
- 25 YEARS OF AGE – Well, she might know a little bit about it!
- 35 YEARS OF AGE – Before we decide, let’s get Mom’s opinion.
- 50 YEARS OF AGE – Wonder what Mom would have thought about it?
- 65 YEARS OF AGE – Wish I could talk it over with Mom.
The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole, but true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows, and the beauty of a woman with passing years only grows! —Author Unknown
This will appear in the May 8, 2011 bulletin of the Highway church of Christ in Sullivan, IL